www.storeopinion.ca – Official Loblaws Survey- $1000 Gift Card
storeopinion.ca – STORE OPINION is the customer feedback survey available on www.storeopinion.ca from the Loblaw Company. You can participate in Loblaws Store Opinion Survey Contest 2023 and buy your favorite products from Loblaw Grocery. If you wish to join the Loblaws Survey, you must enter the 19-21 digit code printed on the bottom of the purchase receipt at storeopinion.ca, and you will complete the entry survey.
Take Storeopinion Survey OR Get Support
If you have gone to the Loblaw company store recently in 7 days, you can give your feedback using this survey, and it will be easy for the shop to improve the shopping experience more in the future. If you participate in the survey, the company gives you the opportunity to win a $1000 PC Gift Card or 1 million P.C. Optimum points each month as they know customer time and review are precious.
Table of Contents
www.storeopinion.ca – Official Loblaws Survey- $1000 Gift Card
For customer needs, Loblaw Company has an online feedback portal called StoreOpinion.Ca. Using this survey, the organization wants to provide the best service to its customers.
storeopinion.ca participation rules
Check out the eligibility criteria and rules before entering the survey/
- Those who are legal citizens of Canada and are at least 18 years of age or more can participate in the survey.
- A recent receipt from the Loblaw Grocery store is required to enter the survey.
- Those affiliated with the Loblaw Grocery Company, like the employees, staff, officers, and sponsors, will not be able to participate in the survey.
- There is no need for any purchase or payment to win the sweepstakes. Also, it will not increase the winning opportunity.
- The law protects the Loblaw Grocery offer.
- You have to complete the survey within its duration.
- You should complete the survey to stand a chance to win the 1000$ gift card.
- Each person is allowed only one entry.
- The gift card won is not exchanged for cash or other alternatives, and you cannot transfer it.
How to Participate in the www.storeopinion.ca Survey?
There are three ways to the Loblaws Store Opinion survey:
1. Telephone Technique:
First, you have to dial 1-800-531-2928. You will have to provide the receipt’s barcode request and the survey code between 19 and 21 digits. In case of no receipt availability, you can ask for the loss of receipt and tell them honestly. Then they will enquire about the store. After answering all the questions, your entry will be confirmed in the survey.
2. Internet-based method:
You can visit the Official Storeopinion.ca website and enter the survey via the internet. Follow the steps below to enter the store opinion survey and stand a chance to win the 1000$ gift card.
- Visit the storeopinion survey website.
- Enter the 19-digit code using the supermarket receipt. If you have lost the receipt, you can still enter the storeopinion survey by choosing “Don’t have receipt.”
- On the next page, select the store for which you want to give feedback.
- The supermarkets present for the survey are storeopinion.ca No Frills, the real Canadian supermarket, Maxi, Wholesale Club, Loblaws, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore, Valu Mart, The Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Dominion, Fortinos, Independent City Market, T & T, Extra Foods, and Maxie et Cie.
- There is an option for selecting three stores simultaneously. There is an individual survey for every store. For this, select the shop and click the next button.
- Select the place of the store. On the left-out area, the address and position will be shown up. Then click second for the next step.
- After choosing the places, select the date. In case you have forgotten the date, select the recent date. Also, press the tie span and then the next button.
- Then select “Yes, please proceed with the survey to earn another entry into the competition” and select the next button. If you choose “No,” you will not be allowed to participate in the survey.
- For the draw’s laws and regulations, select “please click here,” or you can choose the “I have read and approved these rules and wish to join the draw” option.
- You will need to enter your first and last names, phone numbers, addresses, and email. The chances of winning are more when your name is mentioned as a participant in the online survey, and you will get the news by phone.
3. Mail method
- Write down the initials, email address, mail id, phone number, and the term “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey” on the 3″x5″ sheet of paper.
- This document should be sealed, signed, and hand addressed in an envelope.
- Deliver this envelope to the Customer Satisfaction Loblaw Companies Limited, I.P. Tower, 160 East Bloor Street, Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M4W.
Loblaw Survey Prize
The prizes for the www.storeopinion.ca survey include:
- You can win a $5000 cash prize monthly-monthly.
- There will be a monthly credit of 1 million P.C. Plus points to your account a credit.
Loblaws Survey Draw Periods
- For the whole contest period, there are 12 separate draw periods.
- Each draw period is of one month.
- Every drawing starts as the month begins and ends as the month ends.
- There is also a separate random draw for every draw period.
- The lucky draw is held on the first 14 days of every month.
- Those who didn’t win will not be preceded to the next draw.
Loblaws Survey Winners
- There is an individual draw for 12 draw periods.
- For every draw period, there are two prize winners.
- For the whole contest, there will be 24 prize winners.
Loblaws Customer Service
Customer Relations Centre
- Toll-Free 1-800-296-2332 (Ontario)
- Toll-Free 1-800-567-8683 (Quebec)
- Hours: 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM (Monday-Friday)
Loblaws Latest Tweets
Loblaws Near Me
Loblaw Companies Limited is one of the biggest Canadian food retailers, including corporate and franchise supermarkets running below 22 regional and market segment banners and pharmacies, banking, and apparel. Loblaw also runs a private label program like grocery and household essentials, clothing, baby products, pharmaceuticals, cellular phones, general merchandise, and financial services.
The brands of Loblaw are President’s Choice, No Name, Joe Fresh, T&T, Exact, Life, Seaquest, Azami, and Teddy’s Choice.
Loblaw’s regional food distribution sectors are Westfair Foods Ltd, in Western Canada and Northern Ontario. National Grocers Co. Ltd., Located in Ontario, and Provigo Inc., located in Quebec. Atlantic Wholesalers Ltd. is Located in Atlantic Canada.
Loblaw has a series of Canadian supermarkets headquartered in Brampton, Ontario. The stores are in Alberta, Quebec, Ontario, and British Columbia. Theodore Loblaw and John Milton Cork found this in the year 1919. It is owned by Loblaw Companies and runs over 100 stores in Canada.
Using the store, you can buy household supplies, groceries, alcohol, pharmacy, photo lab, etc. The store has many subdivisions like the Atlantic Superstores, Valu Mart, SaveEasy, Fortions, Freshmart, SuperValu, etc.
We have explained all the details about Loblaws Survey available at www.storeopinion.ca. If you are facing any problems related to the Loblaws Survey, feel free to comment, and we will try to help you!