If you are a customer of Loblaws companies or visited the store in the last 7 days, you should participate in the storeopinion.ca survey and you can stand a chance to win a 1000$ gift card.
By participating in the survey, you can help the company improve their services in future. You will need the 19-21 digit survey code to participate in the survey.
How to Participate in the www.storeopinion.ca Survey?
You can visit the Official Storeopinion.ca website and enter the survey via the internet. Follow the steps below to enter the store opinion survey and stand a chance to win the 1000$ gift card.
- Visit the storeopinion survey website by clicking here.
- Enter the 19-digit code using the supermarket receipt. If you have lost the receipt, you can still enter the storeopinion survey by choosing “Don’t have receipt.”
- On the next page, select the store for which you have to give feedback.
- The supermarkets which are present for the survey are storeopinion.ca No Frills, The Real Canadian Supermarket, Maxi, Wholesale Club, Loblaws, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore, Valu Mart, The Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Dominion, Fortinos, Independent City Market, T & T, Extra Foods, and Maxie et Cie.
- There is an option for selecting three stores simultaneously. There is an individual survey for every store. For this, select the shop and choose the next button.
- Select the place of the store. On the left-out area, the address and position will be shown up. Then click second for the next step.
- After choosing the places, select the date. In case you have forgotten the date, select the recent date. Also, press the tie span and then the next button.
- Then select “Yes, please proceed with the survey to earn another entry into the competition” and select the next button. If you select “No,” you will not be allowed to participate in the survey.
- For the draw’s laws and regulations, select “please click here,” or you can select the “I have read and approved these rules and wish to join the draw” option.
- You will need to enter your first and last names, phone numbers, addresses, and email. The chances of winning are more when your name is mentioned as a participant in the online survey and you will get the news by the phone.
Your new self check out system really sucks.
Your previous system was so slick and useable unlike this new system which seems to require your attendants attention constantly